Cybersecurityin Managed Services
We are helping businesses of all sizes to enhance their IT system security and protection against the ever-changing cyber breach risks. We have security solutions for all sizes of company and budget that will provide your business with the reassurance all networks, systems and data are safe.
Insite will ensure the protection of your IT assets and data
- 98% of organisations with Office 365 harbour malicious emails inside their mailboxes.
- 50% of organisations will be using outsourced services by 2025 for threat monitoring and detection and response functions.
- 47% increase in incidents of accidental data loss and deliberate data exfiltration has been recorded in the last two years.
- 60% of SMEs suffering a cyber attack without adequate security go out of business within 6 months.
- 44% of security professionals believe that an identity and access management solution will address their current security gaps.
- The average cost for companies with under 10 employees in 2021 was £6000.
Benefits to our Cybersecurity Services
Don’t just layer expensive security products in the hope it will increase your protection. We help organisations of all sizes to consolidate their investments and affordably plug any remaining security gaps to avoid costly duplication.
Protect your entire IT environment and dramatically reduce the risk of data loss, cyber breaches and reputational damage. If anything is to slip through the net, we have you covered with powerful tools for effective incidence response and remediation.
By protecting your critical business data and processes, the potential for downtime of business activity is minimised. You can even rely on a third party, taking away the daily burden of mundane tasks from your IT team and allowing them to focus on value-add projects instead.
Security solutions don’t need to be a barrier to positive employee experience. We will help you find a technology that is suitable for your users in regard to the frequency of intervention such as banner alerts.