Outsourced IT Servicesin Managed Services
We have IT support designed to help all sizes of business and internal IT teams, no matter what your needs.
Managed IT Support
A managed IT support plan is essential for any business that wants to succeed. We’ll become your expert team and strategic IT support partner, providing a bespoke service tailored to your needs. We’ll manage your complete IT estate and support your users, both remotely and onsite, so you can just focus on your commercial goals.
All your needs and technology covered
Our all-inclusive managed IT support services will maintain and manage your IT infrastructure, and support your staff for a fixed monthly fee.
From day-to-day advice and troubleshooting to complex problem diagnosis and resolution, we’ll provide fully managed IT support services and straightforward Service Level Agreements.
We’ll take complete responsibility of your technology providing a comprehensive level of support including:
- All business technology supported
- Inclusive remote & onsite options
- Inclusive Service Desk support (remote support by tel, email, Service Hub portal)
- Reactive desk-side support & scheduled onsite visits**
- 24/7 infrastructure management & monitoring
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
- Automated updates & patch management
- Managed security & backups
- Bespoke preventative ransomware protection
- 3rd party supplier management (for any technology not provided by us)
- Asset & licencing management
- Monthly reporting for complete transparency
Supplementary IT Services
If your internal IT team is feeling a little stretched, or you’re an IT manager in need of more support, we can help. Our complementary IT support services can help enhance your capabilities, integrating seamlessly with your team and adding technical expertise when and where you need it.
Does your Internal IT department require more support?
Whether your team is overstretched, or you require a specialist service or skill-set you don’t currently have in-house, we can offer partially outsourced IT support.
We’ll integrate seamlessly to extend and enhance your internal resources and technical capabilities adding stability and value to your IT operations.
We’ll help improve internal efficiencies and deliver an exceptional end-user experience to you and your customers, with our nationwide complementary IT support services.
Where our IT services can help you!
- Add additional manpower when you need it
- Quick access to certified & multi-skilled IT professionals
- Add quality new technical staff without risk
- Help to free internal team to focus on core duties
- Add resources to help ease congestion and bottlenecks
- Scale up & down quickly to meet changing workloads
- Key cover for absences, illness & holidays
- Support at remote sites & satellite offices
- Additional expertise & manpower for project roll outs
- Access to senior technical expertise & industry experience
- Help with complex IT issues & major projects
- Independent counsel & strategic advice
- Access to leading-edge support technology & tools
- Add valuable specialist services not available in-house
1st/2nd Line Support
Our experienced team of highly qualified professionals will work in partnership with your internal team and serve as the first line of support for your end-users. Our leading IT service management systems and advanced ticketing capabilities will efficiently assist with day-to-day support needs and service requests.
If any issues can’t be resolved by our frontline team, we can either pass them back to you or handle the issue internally with our 3rd Line Escalation team and on-site field engineers.
3rd Line Escalation Services
You may want to deal with all your front-line support requests internally and tap into our 3rd line expertise as a resource to escalate more challenging support issues.
Our 3rd line team will work in partnership with you to complement your internal team’s skill set with our expertise, utilising your team’s core competencies to help improve service levels.